Medical malpractice is defined as when a physician fails to properly treat a medical condition
and the negligent act causes a new or aggravated injury to the patient. Medical malpractice
may occur in a variety of ways;
- A delay or failure in diagnosing a disease.
- A surgical or anesthesia related mishap during an operation.
- A physician’s failure to gain the consent of the patient.
- A physician failing to properly treat the disease.
- Misuse of prescription drugs or medical device.
For information on Medical Malpractice, please visit the topics below. In addition, our Frequently Asked Questions on Medical Malpractice has further information that may be helpful to you.
- BIRTH INJURIES
- BRAIN INJURIES
- DOCTOR MISTAKES/ERRORS
- HOSPITAL MISTAKES/ERRORS
- NEUROLOGY MALPRACTICE
- OBSTETRICAL MALPRACTICE
- PRESCRIPTION ERRORS
- SURGICAL MISTAKES/ERRORS
If you, or a loved one, believe you may have been injured by your healthcare system, contact us today. We are specialized in handling medical malpractice suits and can quickly determine if you should pursue your case.