California Lawyers Group is dedicated to serving you professionally and ethically. In striving to do so, we make the following commitments to you:
- We shall hold strictly confidential all conversations and other communications with you, and all information which we receive from you during the course of our dealings. We will not reveal your confidences or secrets without your consent.
- We will pursue your work conscientiously and without delay. In turn we will need your full and timely cooperation to help represent you. However, we may not be able to control every aspect of the work, particularly with respect to the involvement of other parties and the nature of the legal system. We welcome your suggestions and requests for information.
- We will work with you to develop an understanding of your legal needs and your expectations. We will work together to establish goals and deadlines that meet your needs. Whenever possible, we will work with you to develop practical budgets.
- We will communicate with you and keep you informed about the status of your work. Every effort will be made to have someone from this firm return your telephone calls on the day they are received, even if the person returning the call is not the lawyer with whom you are currently working. We will send to you copies of all significant correspondence and other documents. We will keep you informed of any significant developments relating to your matters.
- We will charge you reasonable fees. We will delegate work efficiently in order to control costs. We will provide timely statements which accurately and completely show what work we have performed and the cost of that work.
- We will meet with you at your request to discuss our services and fees. If you are dissatisfied with our services, or if you feel we have failed to meet any of these commitments, we ask you to call the lawyer involved in your work or Michael S. Brown, Esq., who is the Managing Partner of California Lawyers Group, LLP, to discuss the matter. We will try very hard to honestly and fairly address your concerns.