California Lawyers Group is experienced in handling injuries that occur from a dangerous condition on private property.
Accidents that occur as a result of a dangerous condition on private property are referred to as “premises liability” cases. Accidents that occur from a dangerous condition on private property have traditionally involved “slip and fall” or “trip and fall” types of cases. However, they may include, among other things:
- Stairs and handrails not built to code;
- Store displays that fall on customers;
- Inadequately fenced swimming pools;
- Poorly maintained apartments, houses, stores or other businesses;
- Construction accidents;
- Defective and/or inoperative lighting on private property;
- Failure to warn of hazardous conditions on private property;
- Injuries caused by the negligent or willful conduct of third persons on the premises involved.
To protect your legal rights following severe injury or wrongful death resulting from a dangerous condition on private property, it is wise to immediately consult CALIFORNIA LAWYERS GROUP. We have extensive experience handling claims involving dangerous condition accidents. Call us today at 1-800-4-INJURED or Contact Us Online.